On the square in front of Terrazza a Mare, from June to September you can find an infopoint run by Lignano Sabbiadoro Gestioni SpA.
Here you can:
- Rent bikes for free
- Book cycling excursions
- Book free Fat Sand Bikes excursions
The service is available everyday, from June till September from the square in front of Terrazza a Mare, Lungomare Trieste 5. The service has the following opening hours: 9.30 am to 12.30 am and 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm. It is not allowed to use the bikes for the whole day. An identity card is required as well as to be of age.
Here the program of the excursions 2021 accompanied by our staff:
- Mondays Pedalata dei due fari a Bibione* - h 8.30 am - 1.30 pm
- Mondays Bike and boat between the beach and the lagoon to Oasis of Vallevecchia/Caorle* - h. 8.30 am - 5.00 pm (free E-BIKE rental included)
- Wednesdays Lignano Tour delle tre acque - h 9.30 am - 12.30 am
- Thursdays Lignano - Marano Bike & boat* - h 8.30 am - 3.00 pm
- Friday Bike tour in Pordenone area - h. 8.00 am - 5.00 pm (free E-BIKE rental and transfer included)
On Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays Fat Sand Bike on the beach at 7.30am.
* Excursions marked with an asterisk may include some sections of the route by boat to be paid directly to the service provider
NEW 2021 - Hydrofoil bike & Electric SUP
Tuesdays - Wednesdays - Thursdays:
h 8:00-10:00 am - Hydrofoil bike lessons
h 5:00-7:00 pm - Hydrofoil bike & electric SUP experience
Due to the limited seats available, booking is required and can be done within 17:00 of the day before the tour. Bookings can be done as follows:
- Call +39 348 8734734
- Ask the infopoint situated in front of Terrazza a Mare
Departure from the square in front of Terrazza a Mare, Lungomare Trieste 5.
In case of bad weather the service will be suspended.
Click to view the interactive map
From June to September | Every day: 9:30-12:30 am | 3:00-5:00 pm