Training outdoors in Lignano Sabbiadoro is always easier thanks to the calisthenics facilities distributed in the public parks of the city
Calisthenics is a type of bodyweight training that improves strength, coordination and body composition. The calisthenics are those who train in free body exercises, using only their own body weight as a tool to strengthen themselves.
In Lignano Sabbiadoro there are various locations where you can practice calisthenics, both on the beach and in the parks, thanks to the installation of ad hoc structures.
Where to find the facilities to practice calisthenics in Lignano Sabbiadoro:
- Municipal Park - Via Casabianca, Lignano Sabbiadoro
- Free beach - between office 11 and Lidocity di Sabbiadoro
- Playground - located between Via Lungolaguna Trento and Via Genziana, Lignano Sabbiadoro
- L.HUB Park - Viale Europa, Lignano Sabbiadoro
- Hemingway Park - Lignano Pineta