From June onwards, Lignano Sabbiadoro is offering a series of free bike tours to help you get to know this wonderful city and its surroundings.
Every day, with a range of itineraries, you can experience the thrill of crossing rivers, countryside and lagoons - all on your bike! There are a also sections of the excursions aboard ferries or boats that connect Lignano with the neighbouring region of Veneto and with various points of interest.
The 2020 programme:
- Monday "Lignano-Bibione: cycling between the two lighthouses" (35 km)*
- Tuesday "Stella river tour" (45km)
- Wednesday "Lignano: tour of the Three Waters" (17 km)
- Thursday "Marano by bike and boat" (40 km)*
* Excursions marked with an asterisk may include some sections of the route by boat to be paid directly to the service provider.
On Wednesday , Friday, Saturday and Sunday do not miss the Fat Sand Bike tour!
If you do not have a bike you can take advantage of the free rental at the Terrazza a Mare in Lignano Sabbiadoro.
Book your excursion until 5.00 pm of the day before departure at the Info Point in the square in front of the Terrazza a Mare, calling or Whatsapp +39 348 8734734 or at the email address email@example.com