From June onwards, Lignano Sabbiadoro is offering a series of free bike tours to help you get to know this wonderful city and its surroundings.
Every day, with a range of itineraries, you can experience the thrill of crossing rivers, countryside and lagoons and take part in enogastronomical tours - all on your bike! There are a also sections of the excursions aboard ferries or boats that connect Lignano with the neighbouring region of Veneto and with various points of interest.
The 2019 programme:
- Monday "Lignano-Bibione: cycling between the two lighthouses" (35 km)*
- Tuesday "Enogastronomic itinerary along the Stella River" (40 km)*
- Wednesday "Lignano: tour of the Three Waters" (17 km)
- Thursday "Marano by bike and boat" (40 km)*
- Friday "Grado - Marano bike and boat" (40 km)*
* Excursions marked with an asterisk may include some sections of the route by boat to be paid directly to the service provider.
On Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday do not miss the Fat Sand Bike tour!
If you do not have a bike you can take advantage of the free rental at the Terrazza a Mare in Lignano Sabbiadoro.
Book your excursion until 5.00 pm of the day before departure at the Info Point in the square in front of the Terrazza a Mare, calling or Whatsapp +39 348 8734734 or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org