From May onwards, Lignano Sabbiadoro is offering a series of free bike tours to help you get to know this wonderful city and its surroundings.
Every day, with a range of itineraries, you can experience the thrill of crossing rivers, countryside and lagoons - all on your bike! There are a also sections of the excursions aboard ferries or boats that connect Lignano with the neighbouring region of Veneto and with various points of interest.
The 2022 programme:
- Monday "Lignano-Bibione: cycling between the two lighthouses" (35 km)*
- Monday "Lignano-Vallevecchia-Caorle" (45 km) by E-BIKE
- Tuesday "Stella River free bike tour" (45 km)
- Wednesday "Lignano: tour of the Three Waters" (17 km)
- Thursday "Marano by bike and boat" (40 km)*
- Friday "Bike tour from Lignano to Spilimbergo" (60-70 km) by E-BIKE
- Friday "Lignano-Grado-Marano bike and boat tour" (60-70 km) by E-BIKE
* Excursions marked with an asterisk may include some sections of the route by boat to be paid directly to the service provider.
On Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays do not miss the Fat Sand Bike tour at 7:30 am on the beach!
Tuesdays - Wednesdays - Thursdays:
h 3:00-7:00 pm - Electric SUP experience
If you do not have a bike you can take advantage of the free rental at the Terrazza a Mare in Lignano Sabbiadoro.
Book your excursion until 5.00 pm of the day before departure at the Info Point in the square in front of the Terrazza a Mare, calling or Whatsapp +39 348 8734734 or at the email address email@example.com