DISCLOSURE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679
The European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 establishes rules concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. In compliance with the principle of transparency (Article 5), Lignano Sabbiadoro Gestioni spa, in its quality of data controller, provides you with the following information pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation:
Contact data of the Data Controller
Lignano Sabbiadoro Gestioni spa
via Latisana, 44 – 33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD)
Tel. 0431/724033 - Fax 0431/721887
Contact data of the Data Supervisor
firstname.lastname@example.org For all questions relating to the processing of your data and the exercising of your rights arising from the Regulation, you may contact the Data Supervisor (DS) at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Purposes of the processing and legal basis?
The personal data that you shall provide by means of the booking on line form shall be processed, both by paper means as well as by computers, for the following persons:
1) management of the bookings requested by you and the consequent fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations deriving from the same:
2) sending of commercial communications
3) sending of promotional newsletters related to new services, events, participation in surveys on the services on the services offered.
The legal basis for the purposes referred to in point 1) is the execution of a contract of which the data subject is a party. The communication of data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract; failure to provide it will make it impossible for us to offer the requested service. The legal basis for the purposes referred to in points 2) and 3) is the consent that can be revoked by you at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
Categories of recipients
Your data will be communicated in the EU to the following categories of recipients:
- persons authorized to process the data
- data processors
- administrative board, board of statutory auditors
- credit institutions
- professionals, consultants, suppliers
- insurance companies (in the event that it is necessary to manage an accident)
In order to know the list of data processors, please contact the addresses indicated above.
Apart from these hypotheses, the data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in those cases specifically provided for by national or European Union law.
Storage of the data
The data necessary for the purposes referred to in point 1) will be preserved for the duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfilment of all legal obligations related to tax, accounting and administrative obligations. Instead for the purposes referred to in points 2) and 3) they will be stored for a period of 2 years unless consent is revoked.
Rights of the Data Subject
You may exercise your rights (articles 15-22 of the Regulation) at any moment by sending a communication to the e-mail of the data supervisor. More specifically, you will have the right to:
- access to the personal data
- their rectification;
- their erasure;
- the restriction of processing
- the right to object to their processing;
- data portability, i.e. the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If the conditions are met, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante (Data Protection Supervisory Authority as a supervisory authority. To know about the modalities of lodging a claim, please visit the following link:
Automated Decision-Making Process
The Data Controller shall not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling.