Spectacular canoe tour for nature lovers to discover the Foci dello Stella Nature Reserve.
A breathtaking canoe tour for nature lovers to discover the Foci dello Stella Nature Reserve. We'll meet at the Bilancia di Bepi, a stilt house with a shore operated lift net for river fishing where you can watch the fishermen fishing and listen to stories about the refuge that Hemingway used to visit. You will be surrounded by one of the most unique and distinctive environments of the entire lagoon: an area of great naturalistic importance, made up of an extensive and luxuriant reed beds traversed by a meandering network of waterways that gently extend to the lagoon. You will cross the "village of the casoni" with a short stop in a typical lagoon house, where fishermen would take shelter during the winters that were dedicated to fishing. You will be greeted with an aperitif featuring a tasting of local wines at a nearby cellar which is part of the FVG's Strada del Vino e dei Sapori.
02.45 pm meeting of the participants in Palazzolo dello Stella at the Bilancia di Bepi
03.00 – 05.30 pm welcome, short briefing and canoe excursion accompanied by naturalistic guides and expert canoeing instructors
05.30 pm explanation and demonstration of fishing with the balance and , to follow, a snack typical of the fisherman
July: 01 – 15 – 29
Adults 39,50 Euro
Children 8 – 13 years old 20,00 Euro
Prices FVG CARD or FAMILY CARD owners *
Adults 20,00 Euro
Children 8 – 13 years old 10,00 Euro
Prices A-CARD or FVG MARINAS CARD owners *
Adults 36,00 Euro
Children 8 – 13 years old 18,00 Euro
* discounts cannot be combined with each other or with other initiatives
The price includes:
- canoe excursion with expert nature guide
- use Canadian canoes, paddles, flotation jackets
- Travel One tourleader for the duration of the excursion
- fisherman’s snack at Bilancia di Bepi
The price does not include:
- transfer from/to Bilancia di Bepi (possibility to organize them on request)
- Anything not explicitly specified in “the price includes”
- Knowing how to swim is mandatory
- Activity not suitable for children from 0 to 7 years old
- Experience suitable for everyone, even absolute beginners
- In case of adverse weather conditions the excursion will be postponed
Booking deadline: by 4.00 pm on the day before the excursion
TRAVEL SAFELY WITH TRAVEL ONE:
- Excursions and tours schedule may be modified, postponed or cancelled in case of a lack of the appropriate level of safety or due to adverse weather conditions and/or the approval of urgent national, regional or municipal ordinances that prohibit the performance of part or all the activities booked.It will be our duty to refund the paid fees or on request, keep them for a new departure/ Travel One activity.Updates and changes will be promptly communicated to customers by instant messaging, on our social media channels and on our website.
- Sports, cultural and outdoor activities will be organised by professionals in such a way as to ensure social distance and compliance with the relevant national and regional regulations.
- On board the means of transport used, maximum safety is granted, guaranteeing sanitized means of transport, limiting the number of passengers and enforcing the legal distances between passengers not connected.
- In compliance with the anti-counterfeiting regulations relating to COVID-19, before the start of the tour or activity each participant must sign the rules of participation and self-certification provided at the time of booking .They can be consulted in advance at the following link: https://travelone.it/pages/covid-19
- At time of booking all travel documents (contract, vouchers, tickets, regulations in force and self-certifications, invoices) will be provided in electronic format and sent by e-mail or Whatsapp.
The facilities that offer this experience
Travel One Tour Operator
From Monday to Saturday 9.00-13.00 15.00-19.00 . Sunday 10.00 - 14.00