FINAL STAGE “GIRO D’ITALIA IN APNEA”
From 30 November to 1 December 2019 the Bella Italia Village will host the final of the "GIRO D’ITALIA IN APNEA", an event that takes place within the Europe Evolution Cup which has reached its 14th edition.
GIRO D’ITALIA IN APNEA is a sporting Kermesse with indoor and outdoor events that take place every year in different regions on the Italian territory. This year our Region will host the final which will award the 2019 prize to the winning team and individual athletes for specific disciplines.
The Europe Evolution Cup has become a mark of quality in sporting events, over the years it has established itself as a coveted, transversal and multidisciplinary sporting event that has become a reference point for various realities, disciplines and federations, even international. It is an event created by the Apnea Evolution A.S.D regional association with the Libertas sports promotion body and the Apnea Academy international training and research school.
The Europe Evolution Cup focuses on 4 fundamental pillars that pivot on sport:
- The sporting event, the final stage of the Tour of Italy in Apnea, around which everything revolves
- The educational message with the school project "RIGHTS OF THE SEA" for the prevention of aquatic accidents and environmental protection
- Congresses and conferences with the scientific world and sports personalities related to the world of apnea
- Side events of food and wine and discovery of the territory
The event, supported and sponsored by the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, was organized by Apnea Evolution asd and Libertas EPS in collaboration with A.F.R.U (Associazione Facilitatori Risorse Umane) e Deep Inside-state of mind with the contribution and patronage of Comune di Lignano Sabbiadoro and the collaboration of Lignano Non Si Ferma.
The program of the event foresees à
Saturday 30th November 2019
- 10.00 am - EECup 2019 opening ceremony and "Rights of the Sea" congress to the presence the schools involved
- 2.00 pm - dynamic apnea race in the Olympic pool
- 8.30 pm - AFRU congress with the scientific world. Presentation of the study on biomechanics and energy consumption in apnea
Sunday 1st December 2019
- 9.00 am – static apnea race
- 1.00 pm – congress with Massimo Tammaro (former commander Frecce tricolori)
- 3.00 pm – closing and awards ceremony